Old 05-23-2016, 10:52 PM   #2280
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I played against guys like Dalton, Johnny Manziel, Teddy Bridgewater, and one elite guy which was Aaron Rodgers. Aaron doesn't bother me but the rest of them just seem to dump the ball off or run slants and these little short passes. I think maybe 2 or 3 times a game I see them throw the ball 15 yards out and maybe once a deep bomb. I am playing as the Jaguars in my year 4 CFM and I got good CB, Safeties, and decent linebackers to play coverage.
While I think the IG setting suggested earlier may mute some of this, the annoying thing about virtually every EA game to-date is that if you stack your defense, CPU QBs can get all conservative like you described. It's a very tricky balance...one I've only been able to truly crack on one game (my current NCAA14 set)...and those sliders are different than M16s.

Try turning IG back "on" in the main menu as suggested earlier and see if it cleans it up. I loved the effect it had on the run game, but if it has a deleterious effect on how the CPU passing game works, that is problematic.