Old 05-29-2016, 11:58 PM   #2363
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

PLEASE READ THIS POST!!!

Guys....a big discovery tonight.

I started up a new CFM tonight with the Jags using a created owner. Well, things felt very different than my Niners coach CFM and I thumped the Panthers 31-10. I double-checked every single setting in my MM and CFM settings...everything was as per the OP. Everything about the game was totally different.

Then I remembered that the really odd thing was that I had absolutely no subbing at all (where I had some in my Niners coach CFM)...even the CPU. It got me wondering if something was borking the autosubs.

I checked the stamina rating of Yeldon (who had 30+ carries but was never subbed-out)...his stamina rating is 78. I checked Hyde in my Niners CFM and his was 87...and even he got subbed-out.

So, I decided to fire my coach Bradley in my Jags CFM and hired a game-generated coach. Double-checked all of the settings and fired-up my next game. Four straight carries and guess what, Yeldon got subbed-out. I then saw Miller get subbed-out for Ajayi for the Dolphins (so no subs for CPU backs in my game against the Panthers).

I believe what is happening is that if you use an Owner and keep the default coach....they are reverting to their "normal" autosub settings of 49/50 (instead of the 60/80 you set in the CFM) and as such, your CFM opponent is using 49/50 too (making them game easier as well). However, if you hire a game-generated coach, he will use whatever autosub settings you set within the CFM (and in theory, like in a coach CFM, the CPU will use them also).

Long story short, if you go with an Owner CFM, you need to fire your coach and bring in a game-generated coach to get the autosubs (and god knows what else) to work correctly.