Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2016, 04:18 PM   #2361
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
There is a little rotation, just not a ton (though I see more on the CPU side...which is good since we obviously can't control them). I've been using some formation subs and different packages to get some personnel mixes in the game (I usually do anyways).

The gameplay is so good though that I don't care...it's challenging, fun, and you can feel the differences in ratings and schemes. If other people want to mess around with fatigue to get subs, by all means.
I tried 58 and i think thats the sweet spot for me (55-58). Gameplay was still good for my tastes and i saw just enough rotation in my backfield for me to be satisfied with...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2016, 10:21 PM   #2362
Banned

OVR: 0

Just got spanked 50-24 by the 49ers. Biggest *** kicking the CPU has ever given me.

Could NOT stop CJ Anderson and Vernon Davis. Anderson had 170yds on the ground with 5 broken tackles. Nearly every run was like an ISO but he bounced outside. Not once did I ever had an OLB or DE ready to make a play. Vernon Davis had 12 catches for 175yds and 2tds. On one play he broke 4 tackles for a TD. Suh had 0 tackles and was pretty useless again.

Jordan Cameron is equally as worthless as Suh. He dropped all seven contested passes. In fact, all my receivers did. Not one contested catch.

The niners pass rush was incredible. They had 2 safeties, 4 sacks and at least 12 hurries. Was really frustrating.

Hopefully we can rebound next week!
Old 05-29-2016, 11:58 PM   #2363
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

PLEASE READ THIS POST!!!

Guys....a big discovery tonight.

I started up a new CFM tonight with the Jags using a created owner. Well, things felt very different than my Niners coach CFM and I thumped the Panthers 31-10. I double-checked every single setting in my MM and CFM settings...everything was as per the OP. Everything about the game was totally different.

Then I remembered that the really odd thing was that I had absolutely no subbing at all (where I had some in my Niners coach CFM)...even the CPU. It got me wondering if something was borking the autosubs.

I checked the stamina rating of Yeldon (who had 30+ carries but was never subbed-out)...his stamina rating is 78. I checked Hyde in my Niners CFM and his was 87...and even he got subbed-out.

So, I decided to fire my coach Bradley in my Jags CFM and hired a game-generated coach. Double-checked all of the settings and fired-up my next game. Four straight carries and guess what, Yeldon got subbed-out. I then saw Miller get subbed-out for Ajayi for the Dolphins (so no subs for CPU backs in my game against the Panthers).

I believe what is happening is that if you use an Owner and keep the default coach....they are reverting to their "normal" autosub settings of 49/50 (instead of the 60/80 you set in the CFM) and as such, your CFM opponent is using 49/50 too (making them game easier as well). However, if you hire a game-generated coach, he will use whatever autosub settings you set within the CFM (and in theory, like in a coach CFM, the CPU will use them also).

Long story short, if you go with an Owner CFM, you need to fire your coach and bring in a game-generated coach to get the autosubs (and god knows what else) to work correctly.
Old 05-30-2016, 12:05 AM   #2364
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
PLEASE READ THIS POST!!!

Guys....a big discovery tonight.

I started up a new CFM tonight with the Jags using a created owner. Well, things felt very different than my Niners coach CFM and I thumped the Panthers 31-10. I double-checked every single setting in my MM and CFM settings...everything was as per the OP. Everything about the game was totally different.

Then I remembered that the really odd thing was that I had absolutely no subbing at all (where I had some in my Niners coach CFM)...even the CPU. It got me wondering if something was borking the autosubs.

I checked the stamina rating of Yeldon (who had 30+ carries but was never subbed-out)...his stamina rating is 78. I checked Hyde in my Niners CFM and his was 87...and even he got subbed-out.

So, I decided to fire my coach Bradley in my Jags CFM and hired a game-generated coach. Double-checked all of the settings and fired-up my next game. Four straight carries and guess what, Yeldon got subbed-out. I then saw Miller get subbed-out for Ajayi for the Dolphins (so no subs for CPU backs in my game against the Panthers).

I believe what is happening is that if you use an Owner and keep the default coach....they are reverting to their "normal" autosub settings of 49/50 (instead of the 60/80 you set in the CFM) and as such, your CFM opponent is using 49/50 too (making them game easier as well). However, if you hire a game-generated coach, he will use whatever autosub settings you set within the CFM (and in theory, like in a coach CFM, the CPU will use them also).

Long story short, if you go with an Owner CFM, you need to fire your coach and bring in a game-generated coach to get the autosubs (and god knows what else) to work correctly.
wow, i this true, bug find. anyone else try yet?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 05-30-2016, 12:07 AM   #2365
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
wow, i this true, bug find. anyone else try yet?

Given that I posted this about 10 minutes ago, I doubt it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2016, 12:28 AM   #2366
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Given that I posted this about 10 minutes ago, I doubt it
haha, I was being funny, cool find if true though.

Old 05-30-2016, 12:46 AM   #2367
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
haha, I was being funny, cool find if true though.

Restarted my Jags CFM using a coach and the game feels much different versus the Panthers. Had Ginn return the opening KO 100 yards for a TD against me and their defense is much tougher...I'm quite confident in the finding.

I don't know if it has always been this way or if it is something that got borked in the last patch.
Old 05-30-2016, 04:10 AM   #2368
Rookie

bradypunch's Arena

OVR: 0

Ive tried these a couple times but, the whole 9 minutes no accel doesnt make sense. I prefer 15 accel and 12 to 15 quarters. With no accel there is nothing stopping me from hiking it w/ 35 sec on playclock, which is hugely unrealistic and creates very long high scoring games. Also right off the bat the defense warped and got 2 picks so interceptions seem high. Plz help

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »