View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 11:00 PM   #78
Rob Bec
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 17 Feature Wishes?

(In no particular order of importance)
1.We need WAY more variety in the commentary. I play ALOT of offline franchise and get tired of hearing the same predictable stuff all year.

2. Charging the mound should be added. At least in cut scene form. Nothing even becomes of batters getting plunked. A little bench clearing here and there never hurt anyone... (Think MVP baseball) And, of course suspensions should ensue.

3. We should be able to choose the instance im which the mgr. comes out to challenge a play, not the cpu.

4. We should be able to bring our mgr. out argue calls with umps on occasion and have the possibility of him being ejected or not. And have those results give the team a positive or negative morale/temporary ratings boost. (This worked well in now classic MVP Baseball 05)

5. Relievers should get tired when you leave them in the bullpen warming up too long. I've totally forgotten an guy was warming up a couple times when the pitcher on the mound started performing better....for like 3 innings!!! I go look at the reliever, and he's still at full energy. Yeah right.... (This was also another great attention to detail feature in MVP baseball)

Just my 2 cent. Spend it wisely Sand Diego Studio...

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk