View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 07:02 AM   #22
synistr
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Fed up with this mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
2K has just the worst support within the entire gaming industry. I never came across with such arrogant nut heads. You better don't even wanna try contacting...hopeless
This is another reason why I am done with this game until they show improvement. I completed a Hawks franchise weeks ago and instead of getting a 4-pack box, I got one pack. Of course contacting support is futile but I did it anyway just off GP. Same ****in generic *** message about clear your cache and if that dont work re-install the entire game. The same one person that works on MT is probably the entire support department as well. Even if they fix MT issue, this type of support is unacceptable and should not be tolerated.

sn: on My2k16 this morn, I drafted a Playoff Mozgov and he did not appear in my collection! w....t.....fugggggggg??? I contacted support and they told me to close all apps and restart my phone, which I had done several times before I contacted support. I spent hours trying to draft p/o cards. I just want my damn Mozgov!

Last edited by synistr; 07-12-2016 at 09:19 AM.