circle
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Spin off slider set, Full manual, Legendary, FIFA16 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by papinho81
Thanks circle!

Glad you like the set!
Basel is marching on Swiss league for several years so I would say that your lost is logic but 4-0 is a bit sever.

Just curious, what settings are you using (difficulty; tactical/legacy defending)?
Indeed. I lost it at one moment and then afterwards just let them make chance after chance. I felt I could manage a draw 0-0, but after I conceded first goal I kind of let it go, forcing to retreave ball as quick as possible and that was my mistake. Concentration and patience is the key in this game as far as I noticed. I recovered pretty well though, beat Lugano 2-1 at home and St. Gallen away 0-1. Have 6 points after 3 games. Basel marching without any mistakes so far. No surprise. It was a hard/balanced game against Lugano, but I had tons of chances against St. Gallen just couldnt realize them until late in the game. Thats really cool, the variety and shift in difficulty.

Im playing on legendary, tactical defending. 7 minute halves, slow speed. Mostly everything assisted. I havent played FIFA for a long time, so Im not that good on manual.