Old 07-22-2016, 11:50 AM   #24
Matt10
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Spin off slider set, Full manual, Legendary, FIFA16 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by papinho81
OK... after 7 wins in a raw, 6 of which with 4 or more goals of difference I can safely say the patch 1.07 has made the game easier and probably to easy with the slider configuration I am using (see OP).

The problem is player ability seems to matter much less than before. Every player can complete with ease almost everything, hard passes, long shots, tackles...
For example it is now very easy to complete a perfect very long pass to a player on the other wing with Zouma using his left foot (CB rigth footer with very low technic)!

I really don't want to tweak sliders, but as it is I can't imagine myself getting my Fifa footy fix for the next 3 month (I might try a player career mode...)

So the obvious would be to nerf the CPU and to penalize the user. Error sliders could be a good start and may be increasing CPU RF? But hey, I don't feel ready to dive into this...

I will probably give default a shot to see if it plays any differently but I doubt about it...

Any thoughts?
I'm hoping, once I get in front of the game, that the error sliders are back to how they were out of the box, where they did not affect the variety of passes seen by the CPU. I want to test the threshold on them and see what side the updates err more on, whether it be 1.06 or out of the box (OOTB).

I've also noticed the ease in passing like you mentioned. I think the CPU also is overusing that drilled pass more than before, may have to put more bodies in front of the receivers, so line settings will have to be looked at.

Sorry for posting in your thread, pap - I need to make some replies in the OS slider thread, but feel free to post in there as well if you'd like to get together on coming up with something for 1.07.