Old 08-04-2016, 11:08 PM   #427
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
I don't know if this has anything to do with it but before I set my penalties, settings , etc. I had cleared my game data(went through the updates) and Madden started with the Superbowl(Steelers vs Cards) I thought it was the demo that loaded up lol, anyway I skipped the superbowl stuff, and selected favorite team (as takes you through the tutorial, which I skipped).
After all that, I then setup my setting in the Main menu.
I only modified my penalty sliders in CFM, all the skill sliders, autosubs and assist settings match what I have in Main menu.
When I read the issues guys are having with the latest, it's like they are playing a total different version of M16.
Idk, but it's gotta be something that's totally made their games so easy
I think that this is always a good suggestion. I would add ensuring that you delete the old tuner too.

I did the same (minus the profile deletion....which I am actually doing now plus a full reinstall). Your setup didn't play bad at all, but the lineplay was a tad on the sticky side for me (albeit, I definitely saw a strong running game from the CPU).

Edit: follow-up...I did the full re-install, deleting everything, including my profile. Then fired up my own sliders....playing terrifically now. Thanks for the reality check skins....you were dead-on the money with the re-install....

Last edited by JoshC1977; 08-05-2016 at 12:37 AM.