Old 08-09-2016, 08:18 PM   #2550
Last Gunfighter
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by picker19
I guess Coach Mode really does provide a different experience...I completely wiped out every file and started from scratch and I'm still seeing the same damn game play with absolutely no run game, especially for the CPU. In half a season, so far the CPU has never scored more than 20 points on me, had only one RB with 4 ypc in a game, only two teams that had a total of 100+ rushing yards/game, and all CPU QBs combined are averaging 58% completion rate. Needless to say, I am undefeated. I'm am seriously envious of you guys, like D81SKINS, who are actually seeing a challenge and having fun.

T-minus 2 weeks and counting...let's hope they again tinker with the game play and not release M17 with this version.
That is really odd, I play Coach Mode exclusively and have been having great games and seeing great variety. I'm in my 3rd season as the Broncos and am currently 7-2. I've had close defensive battles (one was a loss), a few shootouts and a couple of dominate wins. I did the delete of my profile and the tuner and reinstalled the game, continued my CFM with the latest patch so fatigue is now working again too! I couldn't be happier with the way the game is playing. I'm having so much fun I'm holding off on 17 until the reviews come in.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco