Old 08-14-2016, 11:14 PM   #2572
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 318boy
I don't post much but have been reading this thread throughout the year. It has improved my Madden 16 tremendously and now I feel I can give back. Ok, now what i realized is the autosubs in the main menu and in cfm affect gameplay as a whole, like already mentioned in the thread. However, the highest figure only effects gameplay, while the lower affects movement. For example, in the main menu autosubs are 80 and 60 default. Well that 80 affects that position play while the 60 affects the movement. I found this is why the running game is lacking and theres warping all over the field. The lower in both main menu and cfm you go for the 60 value, its better footplanting, less warping, running backs can run, players dont run out of bounce after catches, and most importantly the field feels 53 yards wide as oppose feeling 20. I have my 60 value at 35 in both main menu and cfm and it has done well, just remember set both main menu and cfm the 60 value adjustment. Which I cant name because they are reversed in mm and cfm. Good luck testing and Im sure knowing these details will be big for 17.
(been working all day, so finally settling down to relax a bit)

I love stuff like this and it isn't too far off what I have heard from another forumite via PM. But the "movement" piece is new to me. Can you be a bit more specific as to what exactly you mean here. Is it faster, slower, better lateral movement, or something else. What correlation have you observed? I have a pretty good idea in my head, but would like to hear it from you