Old 08-19-2016, 12:24 PM   #432
Hunkerdown
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
I hate adjusting sliders, so count me in the "default camp". Unfortunately I'm in the All Pro is too easy, All Madden is impossible camp as well.

I'm hoping this years Madden has a harder All Pro, and easier All Madden, or both. Chances of either though are quite unlikely. I was really really hoping for a intermediate difficulty between the two, or the ability to have separate offense and defensive difficulties (because all madden on offense and all pro on defense would be a GREAT game). Since none of this happened, I got to thinking, is anything going to save this game from my yearly experience of giving up after 1-2 seasons when my team is unstoppable on All Pro, or 0-16 on All Madden?

And that's when I realized that the "play the moment" feature may be a god send this year. While I'd prefer to play the entire game and have it be a challenge, I realize its not going to happen this year. So perhaps, by simming and only playing part of the game will help to balance out the stats and chance of losing? This is probably the only hope for some of us in a similar situation, at least until EA finally gives us separate O/D difficulties.
With my playtime on madden 17 in CFM so far (ea access), All Pro is definitely more challenging and CPU makes better decisions. Slight tweaks are the most for me. I broadcast my tests on twitch, user name is: hunkerdownuga
If interesting in giving feedback or seeing game in action in cfm test.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk