Old 08-24-2016, 08:11 PM   #103
mogrod
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Ok, here's the straight poop, folks.

I had a game in Play Now last night (after installing a tuner) with default sliders all pro, 6 minute quarters.

Packers vs Vikings.

I shut the game off at HT.

Bridgewater was a statue in the pocket, he went 0 for 0(blank Viking stat board at half, no name nothing) with 11 sacks.

I mentioned this in a few threads and a few others noticed that scrambling QB's were statues in the pocket.

I started this morning and tweeted Clint about it. Initially, he said, they weren't aware of the issue. There were a few others that chimed in and said they were having issues too. By noon, Clint said he believes there would be a fix for this soon.

In between all the Twitter correspondence, MrPrice, a GCer, said he reported the issue as a bug and stated that a fix is to uninstall and reinstall the game or do a hard restart on your xbox1.

Clint didn't say anything about uninstalling/reinstalling and hard restarts. I decided to take Mr. Price's advice and I played the same game with the same settings.

It worked like a charm. Bridgewater scrambled, threw on the run, etc....

Let me know if you need further clarifications.
Weird. I had the opposite. Default all pro against Bridgewater and as soon as there was ANY hint of pressure, he passed. Never ran once. Same thing happened vs Cutler. Cutlers throws were errant but Teddys were perfect. I'm reinstalling the game anyway and see if anything changes.