View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 03:59 PM   #138
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
I think you deserve more than a 3 but it's whatever I've been tinkering with run blocking and pass blocking right not pass blocking is set at 16 and everything seems pretty normal there's a good amount of pressure and a good number of sacks in a game, run blocking is harder I don't know what the update is gonna change but I have run blocking on 55 I almost put CPU QB accuracy down a bit because the Vikings backup kept throwing darts right on target.
I really wish they had a receiver drops slider because it seems like whenever o catch it and get tapped I drop it but the CPU could hold onto the ball if they got hit with a wrecking ball
Excited for the update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I appreciate that. It don't bother me too much just a little surprising, even Charter's set is a three star I think he always had solid sets. O well. . And as far as rub blocking do u have it 55 for CPU or 55 for user because I'm lowering it for user. And for pass blocking you're pretty close to what I'm working on right now, I currently am trying it at 17. I'm almost done. Maybe about an other hour or two I'll update.

Last edited by Flazko; 08-25-2016 at 04:01 PM.