View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 09:39 PM   #162
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
Everything going fine for me with these, except I wish I could stop throwing 5 INTs per game, no matter which QB I use LOL. and it's mostly superman linebackers that are doing it! other then that the stats are perfect.

I play jags and dolphins to mix things up. won 15-10, Foster was getting 3 or 4 runs a carry was 15 for 50 at one stage but a 60 yard run TD to take the lead to 12-10 made his running stats look better then what they really were, Jags had a pick 6 off me too it was their only TD. I won the game basically because of that 1 run and long possessions but then I would throw INTs all the time. or have to kick field goals.

I think I just gotta learn to trail my receivers rather then lead it's killing me
I trail my WRs. I rarely throw INTs. I take full advantage of the Fit pass (LB button) the low pass (LT button), bullet passes and lob passes. Use your right stick to lead where u wanna throw it. Don't force feed, if nothing is open then throw it away and live an other day (press in the right stick to throw away). The pump fake also works to help get separation but beware of being sacked.