View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 01:50 PM   #12
The Chef

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Default AP w/These Penalty Sliders=Amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdogg097
To me, with these slider adjustments it feels like the QB plays much more to their rating. I've played against Goff, Cam, and R.Wilson.

Goff threw 3 picks (1 pick 6) and I scored a total of 13 points off those picks and I still only won by 7. He targeted Kendricks a ton and I couldn't find anyone who could match up with him.

Cam lit me up. When the pocket would close in on him he would either scramble or chuck it out of bounds with a receiver in the area. I played zone, man, blitz...it didn't really matter. And he spread the ball all over the place. Benjamin had 100+ yds, Olsen had 2 or 3 TDs. I stuffed their running game but they broke a run late in the game.

R.Wilson had a lot of stuff on target but he had inferior pass catchers. Baldwin, Lockett, Richardson, Graham were all out. He still managed to throw for nearly 300yds and 60%. I sacked him on a 7 man blitz and a screen pass. Everything else I was not that close to him.

I'm sure Wilson and Cam have the throw away trait so it will be interesting to see when I play the less talented QBs. The Niners have a brutal opening schedule.
Interesting, I may have to give these a shot at some point. I havent had much issues with receivers not being aggressive, Ive seen guys lay out for me diving to catch it etc. I do believe once they fix the CPU QB's scrambling issue, or lack there of, the game will be near perfection as I will then have to spy dropping one guy out of coverage and opening the passing lanes up for the CPU.