View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 02:28 PM   #310
GoBlue81188
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
There will be more injuries if you are simming games than playing games. I have mine at 50 and i havent seen an issue.

I just simmed a preseason and had 4 inj. (3 in one game) 2 qbs and one for 19weeks.

Ill let you know if i see anything at 50 but so far so good

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Interesting. I've not had that same experience. Lost Dez for 12 weeks week 1 and Crawford for 9 weeks week 2 at 50, and then 48 respectively. Lowered to 42 and lost 2 guys week 3, one returned to the game and the other out 6 weeks.

For me, I'll continue to lower as the frequency doesn't appear to be affected, but the severity does... Can't comment on the simming cuz I turned injuries off in preseason to avoid any of that.

These are some great settings though. Not sure how much can be altered drastically before a patch. I will probably give RBK at 51 a try tonight to see if I can get a few less TFL's against and a few more pile ups for 1-2 yard gains instead.

CPU quarterbacks are a bit whacky without the patch. I've had games under 50% completion against and then games where they've been 80% +. What's odd is I haven't allowed a single 300 yd passer, using Dallas. Could be cuz most teams can get 4-6 YPC on me most games though. Yet to see the CPU abandon the run and air it out a ton, which isn't terrible considering the state of my run D.