Old 09-01-2016, 12:14 PM   #157
Datninja619
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
First time posting here on OS been on it for years reading up on games. I like the slider sets as I'm finding it challenging. I'm using the black set and am having one problem.

I'm giving up long runs like crazy. Even after the adjustment to run blocking yesterday. I'm manually filling outside edges to make runner turn in but part of the issue is the bug with pursuit players adjusting route when RB is juking another player.

I'm always hesitant to adjust slider sets myself as it gets it out of whack but Jarrod what would you suggest?

It's not just bad D as I'm giving up 5+ 60 yarders a game. I can take giving up big plays when I just get beat but giving up that many is hurting the feel.
I was having the same problem. I'd give up at least two big runs on the black set.

Check the ratings of your front seven. Do they have a high blockshed and tackle? And do you stack the box (I use 46) on potential running downs?

That's good your usering to stop outside runs. Most of the big runs from CPU happen because of me. Not playing with any assist, it's easy to over shoot a play or miss hit sticks lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk