Old 09-01-2016, 01:50 PM   #167
SteelD34KC
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feros Ferio 7
Run a lot of single high safety in 4-3 with other safety in mid zone. I'm using the underneath safety and moving him around to fill the gaps in. And I don't think your being rude i'm asking for help. I'm trying to force the runner back into the line to get more bodies there.

I'm not using the hit stick at all. Is there a swarm function to call for? As i'm giving up my guy i'm switching to the next but he's already out of position as he's being juked out of position when 10+ yards away.
Normally what I do is pick my slowest, least TACKLE rating safety and use him to basically blow up the play. If you can just get your hands on the RB and slow him down somehow, your other good players will come in.

Dont worry about closing off lanes, most of the time YOUR the one supposed to be in the lane he will change to anyway. Just take a direct a route to the ball carrier as possible. If you get caught on a lineman or FB or what have you, dont switch right away. That twitch instinct will kick in and youll whiff.