Old 09-02-2016, 08:29 AM   #350
Brooklynbks4
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Im 3 games into my cfm for a test run and that was my main concern...the ints. I have thrown 7 and they all seem to jump outta no where. Cant wait to try this out

Just a couple more things of note. Ive had a lot of face mask calls ill lower it by 1. And ive seen a ton of broken tackles. I might raise it by 1 or 2 on cpu. Anyone else seeing broken tackles a litttle too much?

The more games i play the more penalties ive seen per game its weird but i had 0 dpi 1st game 2 my second and 4 this 3rd. Maybe its just a rng thing lol. Ill keep watching it. I might just drop it to 59 if it keeps at a higher rate.

Other than that it feels pretty good. The int thing tho was becoming a game changer and i almost posted something about it but i wanted to get a couple more games in to see for sure

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
In with you on the broken tackles. My last 2 games in my Texas franchise against Spencer ware and lagarount blount I have given up 200 plus yards a piece. Some runs were just great moves on there part but others were just almost ridiculous as if they were super heroes

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk