Old 09-02-2016, 02:49 PM   #151
Mizzou24
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
Overly aggressive reaction but OK. I'll take the Bears for example, according to ourlads, Ted Larsen is the starting C. My point is, why would you not have him on the depth chart as the starting C?

Its a reasonable question to ask. I wasnt being over critical but just asking a question. You and the other poster above you took it personal. I have already deleted your roster but will check back and see if there is improvement.

For your reference, http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/CHI
So u see one mistake in the roster. And the roster is no longer good.. find a better roster on share... we put a lot of work into these every year. Instead of coming off like you did you coulda just listed the mistake. If you edit something on the roster sometimes it messes with depth chart positions as well.. There's going to be mistakes when you have two people working on a roster. The one you mentioned is very minimal. Thanks for catching it. Just try to remember when u come into a roster thread where people put hours of work in on something to at least be respectful about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove