Old 09-02-2016, 02:54 PM   #266
rich8682
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Done. My god that took a long time. But well worth it on the data we now have. The data sheet is very similar to the stats sheet I posted recently. I threw in a Starting Positions Available column that takes the top number (amount of starting positions by position in the NFL) and divides it by the Avg Total of players above 85+ (for the full 10 sims) to give you a percentage of the amount of 85+ players that could fill those starting spots. I hope that made sense. Anyways I was shooting for around 30%-40% because that seems like a solid range. A few were higher like QBs (which I don't count because that position is just different). Anyways you'll see in my notes a little more detail on each position:

So the input I was referring to earlier. I need to fix WR and T. Everything else seems really good over the long haul. I thinking of taking WR down to 230% and T down to 250%. Rich I know you did a **** load of sims as well so any input would be good. Thanks guys for keeping up with this. I had no idea it would be so popular when I started. Just did some sims and thought I share to the OS community.

Will have this information updated in Post 3 shortly as well.
WR and T gave me the most trouble too. I might run a sim while I'm downloading this patch if it's not already finished. I'm gonna look at your data real quick.

Ok I looked at it, if I run a sim I'll try tackle at 250 and WR at 240. Can you run 1 as well?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Last edited by rich8682; 09-02-2016 at 02:56 PM.