Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2016, 02:43 PM   #265
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Done. My god that took a long time. But well worth it on the data we now have. The data sheet is very similar to the stats sheet I posted recently. I threw in a Starting Positions Available column that takes the top number (amount of starting positions by position in the NFL) and divides it by the Avg Total of players above 85+ (for the full 10 sims) to give you a percentage of the amount of 85+ players that could fill those starting spots. I hope that made sense. Anyways I was shooting for around 30%-40% because that seems like a solid range. A few were higher like QBs (which I don't count because that position is just different). Anyways you'll see in my notes a little more detail on each position:

So the input I was referring to earlier. I need to fix WR and T. Everything else seems really good over the long haul. I thinking of taking WR down to 230% and T down to 250%. Rich I know you did a **** load of sims as well so any input would be good. Thanks guys for keeping up with this. I had no idea it would be so popular when I started. Just did some sims and thought I share to the OS community.

Will have this information updated in Post 3 shortly as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2016, 02:54 PM   #266
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Done. My god that took a long time. But well worth it on the data we now have. The data sheet is very similar to the stats sheet I posted recently. I threw in a Starting Positions Available column that takes the top number (amount of starting positions by position in the NFL) and divides it by the Avg Total of players above 85+ (for the full 10 sims) to give you a percentage of the amount of 85+ players that could fill those starting spots. I hope that made sense. Anyways I was shooting for around 30%-40% because that seems like a solid range. A few were higher like QBs (which I don't count because that position is just different). Anyways you'll see in my notes a little more detail on each position:

So the input I was referring to earlier. I need to fix WR and T. Everything else seems really good over the long haul. I thinking of taking WR down to 230% and T down to 250%. Rich I know you did a **** load of sims as well so any input would be good. Thanks guys for keeping up with this. I had no idea it would be so popular when I started. Just did some sims and thought I share to the OS community.

Will have this information updated in Post 3 shortly as well.
WR and T gave me the most trouble too. I might run a sim while I'm downloading this patch if it's not already finished. I'm gonna look at your data real quick.

Ok I looked at it, if I run a sim I'll try tackle at 250 and WR at 240. Can you run 1 as well?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Last edited by rich8682; 09-02-2016 at 02:56 PM.
Old 09-02-2016, 02:59 PM   #267
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Ok starting sim now. I'm only gonna report on T and WR ratings.

Old 09-02-2016, 03:05 PM   #268
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Btw I don't think I'm gonna end up finalizing T and WR on my 4 week set. I think everything else was fine, so if anyone wants to use 4 week, you'd just have to finalize 2 sliders.

Sorry but I wanna just enjoy the game, simming is real tedious. Imma try to help tdawg finish his sliders then I'm done simming.

Old 09-02-2016, 03:13 PM   #269
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
WR and T gave me the most trouble too. I might run a sim while I'm downloading this patch if it's not already finished. I'm gonna look at your data real quick.

Ok I looked at it, if I run a sim I'll try tackle at 250 and WR at 240. Can you run 1 as well?

Running one as we speak. And I feel ya on the tedious part. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited by tdawg3782; 09-02-2016 at 03:19 PM.
Old 09-02-2016, 03:19 PM   #270
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Running one as we speak.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Ok. I'll update as soon as I'm finished, it's simming 2018 offseason right now.

Old 09-02-2016, 03:25 PM   #271
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

It is really appreciated that you guys are doing this. Once you finalize a year set, I think I will just go with that and have cpu progress yearly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2016, 03:32 PM   #272
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
It is really appreciated that you guys are doing this. Once you finalize a year set, I think I will just go with that and have cpu progress yearly.
No problem man. I honestly think it is really damn close to great (between ratings and stats) but I can't let those 2 damn positions go lol. I'm about done with simming as well. While I do enjoy collecting data I'm getting burned out and just want to play. I think between me and Richs next sim we will be able to nail down those last 2 positions and be done.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »