TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders - Page 34 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2016, 02:43 PM   #265
I hate you Norv
 
tdawg3782's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 3,867
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Done. My god that took a long time. But well worth it on the data we now have. The data sheet is very similar to the stats sheet I posted recently. I threw in a Starting Positions Available column that takes the top number (amount of starting positions by position in the NFL) and divides it by the Avg Total of players above 85+ (for the full 10 sims) to give you a percentage of the amount of 85+ players that could fill those starting spots. I hope that made sense. Anyways I was shooting for around 30%-40% because that seems like a solid range. A few were higher like QBs (which I don't count because that position is just different). Anyways you'll see in my notes a little more detail on each position:



So the input I was referring to earlier. I need to fix WR and T. Everything else seems really good over the long haul. I thinking of taking WR down to 230% and T down to 250%. Rich I know you did a **** load of sims as well so any input would be good. Thanks guys for keeping up with this. I had no idea it would be so popular when I started. Just did some sims and thought I share to the OS community.

Will have this information updated in Post 3 shortly as well.
__________________
Twitch Broadcast Link
www.twitch.tv/tdawg3782


NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

tdawg3782 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 02:54 PM   #266
Banned
 
rich8682's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Done. My god that took a long time. But well worth it on the data we now have. The data sheet is very similar to the stats sheet I posted recently. I threw in a Starting Positions Available column that takes the top number (amount of starting positions by position in the NFL) and divides it by the Avg Total of players above 85+ (for the full 10 sims) to give you a percentage of the amount of 85+ players that could fill those starting spots. I hope that made sense. Anyways I was shooting for around 30%-40% because that seems like a solid range. A few were higher like QBs (which I don't count because that position is just different). Anyways you'll see in my notes a little more detail on each position:



So the input I was referring to earlier. I need to fix WR and T. Everything else seems really good over the long haul. I thinking of taking WR down to 230% and T down to 250%. Rich I know you did a **** load of sims as well so any input would be good. Thanks guys for keeping up with this. I had no idea it would be so popular when I started. Just did some sims and thought I share to the OS community.

Will have this information updated in Post 3 shortly as well.
WR and T gave me the most trouble too. I might run a sim while I'm downloading this patch if it's not already finished. I'm gonna look at your data real quick.

Ok I looked at it, if I run a sim I'll try tackle at 250 and WR at 240. Can you run 1 as well?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Last edited by rich8682; 09-02-2016 at 02:56 PM.
rich8682 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 02:59 PM   #267
Banned
 
rich8682's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Ok starting sim now. I'm only gonna report on T and WR ratings.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
rich8682 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 03:05 PM   #268
Banned
 
rich8682's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Btw I don't think I'm gonna end up finalizing T and WR on my 4 week set. I think everything else was fine, so if anyone wants to use 4 week, you'd just have to finalize 2 sliders.

Sorry but I wanna just enjoy the game, simming is real tedious. Imma try to help tdawg finish his sliders then I'm done simming.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
rich8682 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 03:13 PM   #269
I hate you Norv
 
tdawg3782's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 3,867
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
WR and T gave me the most trouble too. I might run a sim while I'm downloading this patch if it's not already finished. I'm gonna look at your data real quick.

Ok I looked at it, if I run a sim I'll try tackle at 250 and WR at 240. Can you run 1 as well?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Running one as we speak. And I feel ya on the tedious part. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
__________________
Twitch Broadcast Link
www.twitch.tv/tdawg3782


NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State


Last edited by tdawg3782; 09-02-2016 at 03:19 PM.
tdawg3782 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 03:19 PM   #270
Banned
 
rich8682's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Running one as we speak.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Ok. I'll update as soon as I'm finished, it's simming 2018 offseason right now.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
rich8682 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 03:25 PM   #271
Hall Of Fame
 
OVR: 50
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 46,886
Blog Entries: 7
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

It is really appreciated that you guys are doing this. Once you finalize a year set, I think I will just go with that and have cpu progress yearly.
Brandwin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 03:32 PM   #272
I hate you Norv
 
tdawg3782's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 3,867
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
It is really appreciated that you guys are doing this. Once you finalize a year set, I think I will just go with that and have cpu progress yearly.
No problem man. I honestly think it is really damn close to great (between ratings and stats) but I can't let those 2 damn positions go lol. I'm about done with simming as well. While I do enjoy collecting data I'm getting burned out and just want to play. I think between me and Richs next sim we will be able to nail down those last 2 positions and be done.
__________________
Twitch Broadcast Link
www.twitch.tv/tdawg3782


NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

tdawg3782 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:41 AM.

Top -