Old 09-03-2016, 02:40 AM   #165
CoachModer
Rookie

CoachModer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 17 All-Pro CPU vs. CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz23golf
Quick observation so far. Seems RBs run straight into their lineman more often and then look like they want to continue to run threw them. I saw it before but it was on a rare occasion....now it is happening all the time and looks terrible. Looks like defensive coverage is better and pursuit angles are improved. QBs still are not moving around as they should. I have seen Russell Wilson start to run, but then stop and throw....it looks like he wants to run but something is prohibiting him from doing so. Hope they can fix, i read that as big as this patch was, it is actually the small one compared to the one they are currently working on.
It makes you wonder if EA will ever get it right. They need to look to OS and get advice from people who actually play the game and have the right ideas for the right fixes. Once again it seems they put out a great graphics product to capture your attention, but missed the point of accurate game play i.e. running backs pulling a Mark Sanchez and running into the back of the linemen, QB's not running/scrambling from the pocket for those that normally would.

Take the sliders for instance, it appears they put little effort in to true game play and once again leave it up to the user to figure it out. Makes me wonder why we are not being paid for the countless number of hours spent on testing sliders to get them as close as possible to true game play. When you have to adjust the sliders down to 10 and 15 for accuracy for example and that is on All-Madden and QB's still complete 60-70% of their passes there is an issue and that is with the pass coverage at 100%, say what! It would be nice if they did a patch and actually tell you what they were working on. I agree large patch - little product.

Since EA appears not to take suggestions from true gamers and this remains in the hands of graphic programmers with no concept of true game play or the thought process of sliders, it will be once again back to the slider drawing board and work together as an OS community to get this right for EA and those that want a challenge, but true as close as you can get to a real game and do EA's job for them which appears is what they wanted from the beginning to save them selves a little work for its customers.
Advertisements - Register to remove