Old 09-04-2016, 03:14 AM   #187
rovert22044
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan4life
@Rovert if I start using your 53 man roster will I then need to start at the regular season instead of starting in preseason, and if I wanted to start i the preseason will I not then need to make cuts

You can start whenever. I just believe the CPU will sign players to fill their roster if their roster is too low. I personally like to play preseason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFCFeagin
I have not played Madden in awhile and I am a bit confused when your rosters drop do we select 75 man or active? I like to control all teams and control all transactions (real life) I am practicing setting up a league and everytime I do so the preseason automatically simulates pre season and all cuts have been made. How in the world can I prevent this?

You select active. It'll import the roster you have loaded at the time, so be sure that after you download the roster to go in and manually load it.

To prevent preseason from simulating, be sure to select your starting point when you choose your role (Player, Coach, Owner). In that screen, Regular Season is selected by default when what you're looking for is Preseason.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk