Old 09-04-2016, 08:57 AM   #190
Mizzou24
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Alright I'm done editing for the night so here's an update on where things stand:

1. HUGE news: Ourlads has updated their depth charts! This makes my job 10x easier now. Massive props to their site for the information this roster is built on.

2. All transactions and cuts have been made. Unfortunately, some cut players drop their former team below positional requirements, so I'm trying to find solutions to this. One solution is to create IR players and put them there as place holders before practice squad players are signed. They will NOT be in the depth charts.

3. I've made a list of these players and I will do my best to make it as accurate as possible.

4. I currently sit at 26 players needed to be created after I had to add a few that I missed. They will ALL be created.

I'm off the next two days, but will be busy each day. Tomorrow I'm going wedding band shopping with the Fiancee and spending the day with her (she's been awesome with letting me edit, so the least I can do is take her out to eat and shopping lol). Monday we're celebrating my older brother's birthday, so I'll be busy then as well. But when I'm home on either day, I'll be editing 90% of the time with some occasional BF1 BETA time... Lol

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Stay tuned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rovert I'll be home Monday to edit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk