Old 09-04-2016, 11:21 AM   #196
rovert22044
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honni
Rovert and Mizzou, thanks for your lovely rosters. I upvoted them in the second I saw them online. Amazing job once again and I love that yo guys are constantly updating the rosters throughout the season!

One question concerning practice squad players: How are you guys planning to handle these guys? I was a little sad to see that the Vikings cut Moritz Böhringer, but as Rapoport and other resources said, he has a good chance at landing in the Vikes practice squad. Do you just put him at #7 in the depth chart and when I start a Franchise I have to manually cut him?

Thanks again and keep in the back of your heads that there are even more guys who are loving your rosters silently as there are posters here thanking you for it

Great question. I'm going to have practice squad players signed to their teams and put at the end of the depth charts.

Thank you for the kind words. It means a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsump112
Rosters are looking good. One thing I noticed for Cincy, and you may already be covering it in the next update, looks like Alford is gone and Alex Erickson made the 53. Thanks!

Alford has been put on the IR so he will still be on the roster, but yes, Erickson was created an update or so back and he will remain there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
Will this roster include all contract extensions agreed upon this preseason as well?

Unfortunately, the only thing we can do is release and resign the player. That only gives us a maximum of 3 years, but it's better than nothing. You can manually edit contracts in CFM, but not in the main roster menu for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk