View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 12:58 PM   #2
Armor and Sword
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official Trade Approval/Announcement Thread

Browns Trade Duke Johnson Jr and reunite Johnson with Fellow Miami Alum Lamar Miller for Texans 2017 2nd Round Pick and RB Jonathan Grimes

Duke Johnson looks to make his mark with the Texans alongside his fellow UM Alumni Lamar Miller

Lamar Miller is all smiles as he was told Duke Johnson would be joining him with the Texans

The Houston Texans made a big move for another former UM speedster in RB Duke Johnson Jr. The Browns who are clearly in a rebuilding phase already, were willing to part with the former college superstar for a 2017 2nd round pick and veteran RB Jonathan Grimes. The Texans are thrilled to get a versatile, fast and still very young RB to pair up with starter Lamar Miller. This acquisition will potentially give fits to DC around the league. Johnson can present some interesting match-up problems when both he and Lamar are on the field at the same time. Duke had this to say "I am sad I am leaving the great city of Cleveland, my stay was really short, but I made a lot of close friends in my short time there. I am however happy to be teaming up with Lamar and expect great things this season and making a deep playoff run with my new teammates. I want to thank The Browns for drafting me, but now a new chapter begins in Houston".

Steelers Trade troubled WR Martavis Bryant to Tampa For 2017 2nd Round Pick

Bryant was all smiles learning his suspension was lifted, but even more shocked to learn he had been traded to the Bucs

In a shocking move the Pittsburgh Steelers bidded farewell to dynamic but often troubled WR Martavis Bryant to the Tampa Bay Bucs for a 2017 2nd Pick. Bryant will now be paired up with stud WR Mike Evans as Crablegs now has two legit WR targets to fling the rock to. It is still unclear what prompted the move from the Steelers. Bryant was set to return to the team for opening day as his suspension was lifted and was looking to have his best season yet alongside superstar WR Antonio Brown. The Steelers could not be reached for comment. However the Buc's Nation was jubilant upon learning of the trade. WR Martavis Bryant said "I was surprised, but also thinks it's really cool to be playing with Mike Evans and Jamis. We will make a great combo!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23