View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 06:59 PM   #331
Champion8877
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

I did a sim and recorded the data for all positions besides FS, SS, K, and P. I will finish those positions in a couple hours when I get home and post full results with those positions included. I am collecting data for 80-84 as well

I mostly used tdawgs numbers, but tweaked a few based on my previous sims. I think WR was at 144, Guard at 266 I'm pretty sure, CB at 210, MLB at 120, and SS at 140 I think. Rest should be same as tdawg, and even the different ones are close

QB at 90 is basically identical. Hardly any changes compared to my last sim.

All other positions saw a big decrease in 80-84 rated players(I've been keeping track of then on every sim I've done). Mostly every position lines up nearly identical to the base roster in regards to the 80-84 range now, while still having the right number of elites and all pros

These positions need work, or at the very least more sims to get more accurate data:

WR is a little weak now compared to the base set. Not bad and the ratings are spread out well, but I only had 34(I think, maybe 38)WRs above 80 Ovr. Compared to the base roster which has 50ish

DE is pretty weak. I'll post them when I get home, but they need at least a 10 point bump I think

OLB is very weak at 98. Only 15 players above 80 Ovr. Compared to 30-40 I believe in the base roster. And of those 15, only 5 of them were LOLBs. Probably needs boosted at least 15 points higher

MLB at 120 was pretty good, probably good enough. But I thought it was a tad weak and will probably bump to 126-130.

Best I can do for now, give me a few hours and I'll post full results. But I think the patch mostly helped what we had. Really improved the amount of 80-84 guys a lot. Way more 70-79 guys starting, looks much more similar to the base roster. All positions look either the same or improved compared to my last sim, besides WR, DE, and LB.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited by Champion8877; 09-09-2016 at 07:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove