View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 01:11 PM   #354
Sturzinator
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpider
Food for thought: I thought the CPU didn't do weekly training before but they actually do. They just spread it out to different positions randomly (or based on weakness?). However, they default to the bronze level only, which is 100xp. It's easy for human players to get the gold medal level every week (300xp). Combined with the coaching bonus you get (+150xp?), that disparity becomes apparent later in the franchise.

I wonder if it makes sense to force ourselves to use bronze or silver level training at best. The problem with the franchise mode for me every year is the CPU always lag behind in roster quality a few years into the game, thus it just becomes easier and easier to have winning seasons, and it becomes stale after a while...

EA should raise the training XP for the CPU players to at least 200 or even 300 in the next update. It's way too easy for human players to win in this game.
Interesting. What difficulty level was this on? I wonder if it is always bronze regardless of level (pro, all pro, all-madden)?

On a separate note, can you make these XP adjustments for offline CFM or is it only for on line CFM?