View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 12:41 AM   #881
sabres32
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

I have a question regarding the whole editing your opponents playbook and formation sub's.

First off this is a great idea. Also, I had a ton of fun with 32 team control in last years game but I'm glad you're not doing it this year because to me it was a lot of work. Now I know with your format this year its not total 32 team control but it is the perfect recipe for keeping the game feel real. Now on to my question.

Say I edit EVERY teams depth chart each week without keeping the character, in other words editing the depth chart then retiring the coach right after, will the CPU instantly change the depth chart to how they want it?

This seems stupid that I say this because if I do all this its like I'm controlling every team but all I want to do is fix depth charts and help teams with injury issues. I don't want to resign players for the CPU or any of that. So if I just temporarily create coaches and help them with injury and depth chart issues and retire the coach instantly before I play my own game, will my changes stick or will they get switched right away because I won't be an active character such as a coach or owner for each team?

I feel it's important helping the cpu through injuries and depth chart issues because some moves they make are just dumb. And by me editing things for them and retiring the character immediately, I would hope it doesn't effect the score ticker.

Sorry this was a long and most likely a dumb post but I take this seriously because Madden is basically the only game I play so I try to make it feel as real as I can. I'm also frustrated on the slider side of the game because I haven't found the perfect fit yet and it's getting frustrating. I should have half a season done by now but I'm stuck on week 1 trying to get my perfect set. Of course I did start over because of the roster update but still lol. Thank you to whomever reads all this and helps me out lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove