Old 09-12-2016, 01:03 PM   #859
D81SKINS
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33JAF
Just to get this straight, will making changes in the MM affect an already ongoing CFM? or do we need to start CFM over after making MM changes?

I'm still having great games with these, but I am starting to see room for improvement after getting a higher sample size.

My concerns are that user running may be a bit too easy. It seems like all I have to do is hit the hole and make one move and I've got at least 5 yards. Too many 1on1s with defenders near the LOS, so if you make that one guy miss, it's a nice gain every time. Very few tackles for loss. Defenders aren't swarming to the ball or getting off the line very aggressively.

CPU run game feels great. Almost perfect.

As for passing, it might just be slightly too easy. Defenders aren't sticking close enough by their man on certain routes (CPU and USER), so as usual crossing routes are too effective, as well as passing to the flats. CPU QBs are a little too passive. Seeing too many check downs and safe throws. I'm only seeing them throw down field if they have a guy wide open. Would like to see a few more shots. I should also mention that I have been using the generic playbooks for cpu teams. I might just go back to using custom again, so I can add more shot plays and deeper passing plays on 1st and 2nd down.

Overall this is really really close. I'd be perfectly OK with the game playing this way as long as I'm not winning too much, but I wanted to give some feedback so that maybe you guys can figure some more out. Again, great work so far, I really appreciate this. I'm having a lot of fun.

Oh, and if they could fix punting into the wind, that would be great. It's not just me, right? I lost a chance to tie the game up last night after a huge stop under 2 minutes. CPU punts straight into the air about 20 yards, I call fair catch, bounces off his helmet, they recover, game over. Ouch.
QB traits, coaching schemes(Qb: balanced, vertical etc) and the QB style (pocket, strong arm, etc) all play a part in how the cpu qb plays.

We are seeing alot more good deep throws by the cpu when they are aggressive and have a vertical scheme, and if the QB is set to strong-arm when they have the ratings to match the style.

Here some more info:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...kins81-27.html

Last edited by D81SKINS; 09-12-2016 at 01:06 PM.