Old 09-14-2016, 12:51 AM   #925
BoomerHB52
Rookie

BoomerHB52's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
OK...so after a long day of testing and some awesome help from Matt, here is the newest setup. We feel that LB reactions are noticeably improved, but still properly reflect ratings.....the big key was the LB autosub value.

We also changed a number of other settings to (hopefully) refine things further.

I DO highly recommend one thing....set your opponent's scheme to the generic defensive playbook within CFM. All you have to do is create the default coach for that team, adjust the defensive PB, and then retire him (he will remain the coach of the team). The issue I see with the default defensive playbooks is that the CPU calls way too many 6-7 man blitzes....those are really major in opening up those outside run plays. The generic PBs don't call them as often....

I still consider this a WIP, but people are chomping at the bit....

One final thing....I HIGHLY suggest that you use both the preseason default roster and use a coach CFM. If you want to roll with an owner CFM, I suggest firing the head coach and hiring one of the generic HCs. I believe autosubs don't 'take' properly when in owner mode using a default coach....I need time to study this....

So, here is the updated set..
Not sure if this helps, but im currently playing in my cfm as an owner of the chargers and I still have Mike McCoy as the coach and i'm rarely seeing players getting subbed in/out of the game.. Just the standard rb/wr rotations every now and then. Im going to try firing McCoy and hiring a generic HC and see how it goes
Advertisements - Register to remove