View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 10:56 AM   #668
catcher_0_3
Rookie

catcher_0_3's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

I was going in on my own slider set and I got too deep into the weeds so I reset and went with yours Charter. Just my own two cents as to what I have experienced with my Bears dynasty.

The passing game feels pretty spot on. User pass block might be a little low.

The run game didn't feel balanced. First game I gave up 243 yards on about 10 carries to the Texans back up running back. I have a pretty solid front 7 with all guys over an 83 and no one was getting off a block. Toned down the CPU run block about 5 points and now it feels more fair. I'm not stone walking them by any means but the avg is closer to 5 now instead of infinity.

User run game was too tough. There were usually at least one and most times two defenders waiting for me in the backfield when I got the ball. I was playing the Colts. Bumped user run block up a few points and I like the feel now. Not a great OL and Langford is meh so I avg about 3-3.5 yards which feels right.

Lastly the penalties just seemed way too high across the board. I was playing 9 minute quarters and was getting about 8-9 non user penalties per game. Just really put a damper on the flow of the game so I'm slowing lowering them.