Old 09-15-2016, 08:27 PM   #1081
greed8819
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
How many games have you played, what were the matchups, and what exactly felt 'easy' (too much block, too little reaction, you were breaking tackles too easily, etc.) ? I think you're going to find some variety in the 'ease' of the game based strictly on matchups.

I wouldn't touch the gameplay sliders at all....way too many unforeseen effects (and the block sliders are the toughest ones to deal with). I'd like to hear your thoughts on the above questions before I answer what could be tweaked.

We have a rather delicate balance here...let's tread carefully and make sure we're not spinning our wheels based on small sample sizes. If we start seeing major issues after an 8-12 game sample size, then we can research more.
Thanks for the reply Josh, I might have spoken to soon lol.... the last three games my run game was held in check. I'll pay more attention to the details of my questions moving forward. Like I said the game feels great, I'm glad I did not adjust anything..... I'll leave that to you.
Advertisements - Register to remove