View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 11:11 AM   #1122
BoomerHB52
Rookie

BoomerHB52's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Okay I started a brand new Saints franchise because I felt the OP settings were really good so it's a full go with that franchise.

Yesterday I played 2 games; First one vs the Raiders and I won 52-28. By the beginning of the third quarter I was up 31-3 thanks to two fumbles by Carr and one INT. He tried to scramble every few plays and thats how he fumbled. Anyway, game felt good even if the score was that high. Khalil Mack was destroying me lol. I ended with 365 passing yards and 150 rushing yards, while Raiders finished with 280 passing yards and 180 rushing yards.

In the second game vs the Giants, I noticed the same thing jaa said. When the first half ended, I was up 14-10 and the game felt REALLY good. We had very similar stats. Both Brees and Eli had an INT and about 60-65% comp.

However in the second half things went crazy. Both defenses looked really tired and long story short this is how it ended:

I was winning 38-28 with 10 seconds remaining, Eli threw a 10 yard td to Larry Donnell with :04 remaining, and OF COURSE i failed to recover the onside kick. Next play: Eli hits ODB with a 55 yard hail mary to win the game 42-38. LOL

Granted, I know the last part has nothing to do that much with the sliders, just wanted to point out how exactly I got mad a 2:30 am

Anyway, I'm looking forward to test more games and see how the second half goes