View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 09:48 PM   #1005
sabres32
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

[quote=MrDemus;2048436445]I have played roughly ten games with these sliders. Something is just not right.
Playing as the Raiders, I should have a decent O-Line.
So far I have managed to average about 2 YPC with whoever I have used at RB. CPU run game is nearly as bad.

Other issues:
-Derek Carr has 5 fumbles in 3 games. 1 of them has come from rushes.
-I have an insane amount of injuries
-CPU pass coverage feels too good. It's tight and I have to be spot on to not be intercepted.
-Whereas HUM coverage is nearly non existing. Matt Cassel went 20/22 on me with no INT's and 3 TD's because he thrww the ball quickly. They constantly have a man WIDE open.

I am not a good Madden player, but I feel that I am not at fault for most of this.

This mainly started occurring after the latest patch, which apparently was only uniforms.

Has anyone else had issues?[/QUOTE

Keep playing. To many people in madden look to others to fix parts of the game they struggle. Only you can fix it. I fixed it by just keeping at it. I would be getting smoked then after awhile during a game I would gain momentum.

Speaking of momentum, I would love to see a momentum meter. The higher your momentum the higher boost your players get or vice versa. If you have a home game and gain momentum it should get louder. If you lose momentum the place should go quiet and hear more boos. Same on the road.

Momentum is a huge factor. My Bills gained momentum after the second half last night against the Jets (in real life) and it showed but that was quickly taken away and now I've had a depressing Friday because they lost.
Advertisements - Register to remove