View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 11:35 AM   #1480
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
One more question. I've never really liked the save game feature midway through a game bc when you load it back up, everything is different (jersey colors, weather, etc.). It's as if you're starting a completely new game, just with your accumulated stats saved. I'm wondering though if that's improved at all in Madden 17. First off, I love that you can select the CPU's uni's before each game - that's awesome. Here's my question- if I save a game say around halftime, will the game load up where you left off, or at least will you have the option to alter the jerseys to match what you were previously playing with? I'm guessing that you will have no ability to control what the weather was previously. I also hope that the scores of the other games on the new franchise ticker would pick up where they left off. I'm not a fan of saving a game midway through, but with these games taking upwards 75-90 mins, it might help me get more games completed during the week. I hope that made sense. I appreciate any advice or insight. Thanks.
It should load where everything was left of at. I play the full game so I never have to save progress but idk why it would pick up exactly from where you saved