View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 02:15 PM   #389
The Chef

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn you crushed the run this game.. Haha! Yeah I was thinking about testing the USER pass reaction and pass coverage at 70. It would be for all 4 sets. But you should move the CPUs pass reaction and pass coverage to 70 also..
Yeah, it's a little misleading as McCoy only got 2 carries and gouged me on both then got hurt on a HB screen and couldn't return. I'm gonna raise it and would of course raise it for both, as you saw in the second game I played Jared Goff went off the rails, I lacked any real consistent pressure and the zone coverage was so loose that everything was open. The only reason I probably got the sacks I did was due to Goff's low AWR or something as veteran QB's would either instantly throw it OOB or find the open guy with ease. I hate to lower PBK anymore but I'm getting tired of having to send 6 to even have a shot at generating pressure and with my front 4 all having good PMV you'd think I wouldn't have to but they constantly sit there and play patty cake with the linemen. I tend to lean towards wanting a defensive game, hence why I went to All-Madden in the first place, and I build my team defense first every year, but this year it feels like I can't get pressure with a front 4 even if I had HOF's at every position. In the game you missed the CPU had a guy starting at RG with a 69 PBK, a garbage QB in Austin Davis with low AWR, and that RG stone walled Arik Armstead every single time and Davis had all day to throw the ball.

I had it at 60 before and if I recall it was a little better. I'll try 70 and see if it really tightens up the coverage. The only thing I worry about it I don't want it to make average CB's unbelievable but I guess at the end of the day I'd rather that then watch every game turn into a shootout because of a lack of a pass defense.