View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 12:25 PM   #258
D81SKINS
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
How do you make this all work without the use of a 2nd controller?

Seeing how good my CLE team plays in CPU vs CPU games (using generic playbooks) is making me think that we might be 10-6 and in the AFC Championship game because of the CPU's play calling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same as 32 team control, except I only adjust the team Im facing. So create a coach for the team your facing(use existing coach). I adjust them from there (autosubs, depth chart, qb traits, schemes)
Just go to the coaching scheme to change them to a generic PB on offense and defense.

See guys the thing is, the cpu has good enough skills to pass, run, make us miss, etc.
What they lack is the ability to keep us guessing, they become predictable and stale!
Why?
Because the CPU gameplans are weak by default. Just go to the Main Menu and go to Customize and pick a teams default PB, go to the gameplan tab and see just how weak they are.
Look at the 3rd and Longs, 4th and Longs
Look at the 2min drill lol and redzone calls.
Almost all teams(exception to NE Coach PB and Eagles PB) have the same similar gameplanning.

It's my belief that the CPU skills are fine but it's the lack of true gameplanning that hurts them the most.