Old 09-20-2016, 04:21 PM   #15
Maize08
MVP

Maize08's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Maize's Chargers | Finding A Home, Building A Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by LopaKa
Welcome back to chising Maize, looking forward to this. That AFC West is a tough division, so it will be fun seeing you build up this Chargers team. I was personally bummed to find out I couldn't move the Raiders or Chargers to Vegas, but I'm excited to see where you choose.
Thank you! The west is definitely a tough division, especially with the Raiders getting better with a young roster. I like that the Chargers have a young roster, so there's some room to grow. Glad to see so many familiar faces, hope you enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellisan
Looks cool man. As a San Diego resident, I'm watching curiously. When I think about this issue, I only see one route that this can go. I don't think even the Spanos family would be thick enough to put together a ballot that needed a 2/3 majority to pass. They're SAYING that, but I'm thinking they have something up their sleeve and will get the state to approve a simple majority right before this thing goes to vote. I'm intrigued too. I really hope they stay, but they've mucked it up pretty bad. If Spanos simply had any type of public relations panache, this whole ordeal would have been over a LONG, LONG time ago.

I'll be reading bro.

edit: question, does the game have anything in it to allow you to build a new stadium to play in?
I agree that there could be a contingent plan. I have this feeling that the Chargers could look to build elsewhere. The Spanos do not want to move in with Kroenke, that's for sure. I can understand wanting a place of their own, but time is running out in SD. I would be surprised if the stadium goes through downtown, maybe they can find another spot.

In the game, you have three stadium options (like djp mentioned). Relocating, upgrading and building a new stadium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearz49ers
Oh, hellloooo!
Hello sir! Good luck with the 49ers.

Advertisements - Register to remove