View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 08:08 PM   #1569
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Flazko, how would you compare your Blue Set to your Red Set? I know I'm comparing apples to oranges here. I absolutely loved your All-Madden set on Madden 16. I easily played 60 games with that set. I'm wondering how the Red Set will translate to Madden 17. I've only played one game thus far on Madden 17 (about to start feeling them off tho), and it was with your Blue Set. I loved that too. Like you, I'm all about a realistic experience, but I do welcome a challenge, as long as it's not hard simply for the sake of being hard. For me, it's all about balancing realism and difficulty. I welcome your input - thanks as always.

My lone game thus far on Madden 17 was a 33-22 loss to the Saints with the Raiders. Blue Set, 15 min qtr/ 15 second play clock

The last season I completed on Madden 16, was also with the Raiders. I went 9-7 on the season. Red Set, 12 min qtr/ 18 second play clock.
Blue set feels more realistic than red set. The red set is all madden so you know it's gonna be tough, it's not ridiculous like default all madden but it's tough. I personally use the blue.