Old 09-20-2016, 11:51 PM   #434
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by llgreekgodll
Jarrodd how much do you think the gameplan each week has an effect on what happens on the field each week? Like they know who to key on, how much we like to run certain plays and etc. At times it can seem like they are just waiting for you to run that one play so they can blow it up. Could just be my mind playing tricks.

Also after this weekend in sports, sport games can be unpredictable as well. Things just don't play like you think they should. I mean honestly if I was to lose to the Rams, I would be piss and say something needs to be tweaked. Just this past weekend, the Rams beat the Seahawks. I mean who saw that coming. So with that said, I think your sliders are almost perfect to be honest.
You are not the only one. A lot of people feel like that. I create my sliders to have an any given sunday feel. Low rated teams upset good teams every week. If it happens on Madden a lot of guys throw fits. My sliders put a lot of responsibility on the USER. If you aren't making the right playcalling and adjustments, you should struggle like teams do in real life.