View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 01:11 AM   #79
vicaddict
Rookie

vicaddict's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MALIBU TAYLOR"S 15min NFL COACH MODE SLIDER

Like I said, I only play coach mode, no action from my part whatsoever. AI calls the plays, AI executes it. Offline Franchise Mode, PS4.

My results come close to your numbers, if not for the big plays. Crowell is averaging 2.x yards, Duke Johnson even less than that, but there are at least two rushes of 60+ yards per game, increasing the numbers to 150-200 yards per game. I wouldn't complain if I had Adrian Peterson behind the Dallas OL, but it is Crowell with a 77 OVR behind a OL that has a 81 average.

When it comes to the QB's, it is very odd. McCown has a 50-55% completion rate with a TD/INT ratio of 1.5:1. That seems legit to me, if not for the constant 350+ yards per game. In come Kessler and Hogan with less AWR, Accuracy and everything and they achieve 70% and a 3:1 ratio. Only difference is that they have a slightly stronger arm.

Could it be that the coaching schemes somehow alter the behaviour of players, because my QB's are constantly looking for the deep threat? I changed the schemes, because when I last played Madden 15(?) they simply gave me an alternative OVR for players according to what I'm loking for in a player. Could it be that changing that from balanced to strong arm forces the QB's to throw 50 yard bombs all the time?

Regarding the penalties, the numbers seem accurate for the CPU, but it is my OL that constantly draws flags. I even edited them and gave the entire line the desciplined trait. That did help a bit, but they keep drawing flags. Especially Joe Thomas gets flagged at least three times per game. All other penalties are fine, but it is the OL that is getting penalized, most often in 3rd-and-short situations. Once I get to within the 5 yard line, I could place a bet on getting flagged twice, ending up with a 1-and-20 situation or something like that. Odd thing is, these are also the situations where Gordon and Coleman come up with most of there big plays. Third and long on my 20 yard line? 50% chance that somehow Gordon, Coleman or Crowell come up with a big play and none of them even has the clutch trait.

Like I said, I like your sliders, but I also tried different ones and these things keep happening no matter what I try.