View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 06:10 PM   #929
Superreds
Rookie

Superreds's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Hi charter. I use your sliders as posted in OP except i have CPU QB acc at 10. I just started a new CFM. I am the 49'ers. First match against the Rams it started off playing superb. I Think keenum missed his first 6 throws. Gurley ran hard. I stacked the box. At half time the score was 6-6. But then i all went wrong. I got the good ahead TD on a TE screen. And the Keenum just lit me up. And I kept pace with Kap. The game ended 27-27. Keenum was 20 on 30 for 332 and 3 td, 0 int. Kap was 20 on 33, 2 td and 1 int. Gurley ran for 129 on 24 including a 65 yarder. Hyde went for 128 on 17 including a 80 yard counter for a td.

I feel the rushing is spot on. What to do about the passing? Keenum and Kap are crap and shouldn't be puting up that kind of Numbers. I felt pressure was good. I had 3 sacks and the CPU had 2. Should I lower CPU acc or up user pass cov.

On another note. Hyde did not come into the game after his 80 yarder about half way into the 4. quarter. I have fatigue at 50. He was not injuried. He did not even appear in overtime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk