View Single Post
Old 09-25-2016, 05:12 PM   #1904
jbmagic
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'm going to restart my franchise, but I'm not deleting my profile or uninstalling the game. I want to go the route of turning off injuries in the preseason, make my roster cuts weekly as I usually do, and then turn injuries back on at the start of regular season week 1. Thanks Flazko for that idea. Previously I sim'd the preseason, made my weekly cuts, but left injuries on while doing so. I also was trying to balance two franchises, one with the Raiders and one with the Vikings. Way too much to handle. I highly recommend sticking to one. Last year I had a problem though restarting, so this is it for me!

I'm going to use Flazko's Blue Set for the first 4 games, and then I'll decide whether or not I want to keep on trucking with the Blue Set, or use the Red Set. I'm going to use Flazko's auto sub set from Madden 16 (see previous page for info), 15 min quarters, 15 second playclock, 65 fatigue. Raiders. I will post my results for each game after completion.

Do you have to make the roster cut weekly ? or can you wait until last preseason game is played with injury off to cut all the players to get to the roster limit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk