Valisen
Rookie

Valisen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebsat
Tonight's Slider Testing:

Professional, Slow Speed, 15 min, Legacy Defending (A must have settings based on Matt10's sliders for FIFA 16 except for Difficulty level)

Air Balls, Low (Help User alot while in defending)
Passing: Semi, Through Ball: Manual
Analog Sprint: ON
User Defender Line: Offside Trap (Help User AI players to press CPU players like real life Football)
Camera: Height 20, Zoom 0 (Giving FIFA 17 the most real life TV Broadcasting just like real Football matches and specifically to replicate watching Live Football on TV from Anfield stadium)

User/CPU
Sprint: 47/45 (I have not seen any jogging animation yet. Thanks God)
Acceleration: 51/53 (Giving CPU advantage over User in speed)
Pass Error: 54/60
Pass Speed: 43/38
Marking: 78/78 (Tightening space, producing alot of midfield battle, make CPU tackles alot and finally increase fouls per half)

@Matt10 Let me test these and give my feedback...

I am sure this year's FIFA game will be much more enjoyable than any other FIFA games and it is a real shame for IGN, Eurogamer and other gaming sites which gave FIFA 17 a lower rating than PES 2017 and I am sure they even don't know how to play real football like we do.

This thread is already going to get out of control and be 100 pages before a first set is introduced.

The game isn't even fully released yet, we might get a day one patch, so no sense in posting any test sets, imo. Also there is no way we can play on Pro. That's just insane to think that it would be even possible for the majority of people involved in this OS Community Slider Set. World Class is the lowest I can see being tested, me I prefer Legendary. With 15m halves and Pro I could see myself scoring so many goals sapping an amout of fun out of the game. Unless there is something in the coding that makes Pro harder than Legendary :|

But the big thing is we need people to NOT post "their" slider sets. This is a Community Set driven by Matt10 as he does a ton of the work (no offense to the others who put in a lot of time into this set). I typically wait for his suggestions and then start testing off of that and posting my findings. Otherwise I feel we get 10 different sets going, making it hard to keep on track. Thus resulting in 500 posts of "Which set are we currently using"