View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 06:50 AM   #20
cuoreceltico
Rookie

cuoreceltico's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: That time of year! (Please Read - Regarding Bans)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
To call people childish and then say to that person to calm down is not typically a good way to go about things.

Lawyers deal with facts. Childish is an opinion. An opinion that is insulting to those it is directed at.

I understand your English may not be good, so I wanted to clarify things a bit for your future reference.
So maybe this is a language misunderstanding In my language childish is not only could towards to people, but also to the rules. That was the point of my concern and in any case seem to me that I specified quite clear that it was not direct and personal.

Anyway speak freely in over it means not having to specify every single word that is pronounced, partly because it does not seem to have offended anyone, also to say to calm down does not seem to me at all an offense..

Especially if I feel that my interlocutor just because know not to be judged by anyone, he replies to me in a seemingly rude way.

However for me the conversation was closed and frankly I'm old enough to understand things from myself as the rules too.

I allowed myself to write about the rules just because the premises were of a free discussion. Not to became polemical.

Thanks for your patience.

Last edited by cuoreceltico; 09-27-2016 at 06:53 AM.