View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 07:02 PM   #276
mpd3892
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
So far Post-Tuner,
Still seeing better defense on All-Pro vs All-Madden.
Only adjustments I've made
Gamespeed: slow
Ints
User/CPU
30/30

Penalties
FS: 55
Off Hold: 51
DHold: 50
FM: 51
IBB: 51
RTP: 51
DPI: 70
All others: ON
These are producing less yards per play on All-Pro vs All-Madden. More of a NFL defensive feel imo.

Something I'm trying as it relates to INTs is going into the player edit menu for Das & LBs and switching on "drops open passes". Haven't had time to play a lot to see if this helps. I also toggled on "strips the ball". In my last game I believe I saw more attempts by DBs to punch the ball out (which they did accomplish). The INTs from that game were all legit.

I saw you over on Josh' thread. I've followed along and have learned a lot from not only him, but others there who graciously share their knowledge. I want to try his new set, and may, but for right now I think default with tweaks other than to the gameplay sliders is going to work best.

I've noticed a difference in how the QB plays if you change traits and schemes. This leads me to believe that we can get other positions to play differently (and possibly more lifelike) if we make changes there. Ultimately we will be confined by the program itself (such as DTs being able shed blocks).

Are you still changing the playbooks for your opponents? If so, are you using generics or customs? Have you noticed any improvement in CPU play calling since going from season 1 to season 2?