Old 10-01-2016, 01:56 PM   #1508
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raniel3
Are we sure about that? I tried CPU QB acc at 10 (just to see if it would change something, it didn't...), and they showed the same variety of play calls that I have seen before. I'm not saying that you're wrong, but the vast majority of slider guys doesn't leave the sliders untouched at all. After all these years there should be a consensus on if gameplay sliders do change playcalling, I would suppose.
After all that should be easy to prove by just making a list of the plays called with sliders at 50 and with sliders at let's say 10.
Again, I'm not doubting your knowledge (I enjoyed King's set on M16 a lot), but I'm surprised how much uncertainty there still is after all these years.
I did a half with 10 QBA....and...maybe they don't...OK fair enough.

However, it is completely irrelevant. QBA is the absolute last slider I would touch....it de-balances every facet of the game and one adjustment yields another and another and another. In that test, I got a whopping one offline throw out of it...the cost was crappy coverage, anemic run game, poor blocking...that cost is too high...

Maybe you think I am being obtuse about leaving gameplay sliders at default. You might be right, but I still believe that the gameplay is best overall when the gameplay sliders are left at default. Disagree...you can use someone else's sliders, I won't be offended

Sorry, but just not going down that rabbit hole unless I am forced to.