View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 08:54 PM   #8
ClutchLikeObama
Rookie

ClutchLikeObama's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How's your FIFA career mode going?

Currently on my second year as United. I tried to keep it as realistic a possible for the first season and disabled the first transfer window so not much excitement in the transfer market year 1. During the January transfer window i signed Philippe Coutinho from Liverpool to replace Rooney at CAM who had already seen a decline in his attributes. However we had an interesting ending to the season, just beat out Arsenal for the league title even though they had no losses but they had 13 draws. Also signed a youth academy player who is currently a 72 overall GK currently on on loan in year 2.

In the summer transfer window going into season 2 I sold off a bunch of players including Ibra, Mata, Rojo, Januzaj, Schweinsteiger, Blind and Fellaini. With the money made from those transfers and the £100 million to start i was able to sign a few world class players. First was Jerome Boateng, to replace blind and play ahead of Smalling who has been unwilling to sign a contract extension and has said he wanted to move on at his contract's end. Next was David Alaba to play as a CM next Pogba as well as being a versatile option to play at CB and of course LB when Shaw is not fit. I have also been experimenting with him at RB as well. His ability to win balls in the midfield as well as his pace and attacking skills are unique for that position. And my last big signing was Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to play striker but also rotate with Mkhitaryan at RM in order to give Rashford some time on the pitch. I am now nearing the the January transfer window in year 2 with £23 million and am considering buying a young player with hig potential but i may lack the room to give them play time. Possible targets are Ousmane Dembele from Dortmund, Renato Sanches from Bayern or Luciano Vietto from Atletico Madrid. Standings wise its been a great year, in first of the league and am on track to advance in the Champions League.

Currently using a custom 4-4-1-1 Attacking formation and this is what my squad looks like...

GK: De Gea (92)
RB: Mateo Darmian (82)
CB: Boetang (90)
CB: Bailly (86)
LB: Shaw (87)
RCM: Pogba (91)
LCM: Alaba (90)
RM: Mkhitaryan (85)
LM: Martial (87)
CAM: Coutinho (87)
ST: Aubameyang (87)
Subs
ST: Rashford (83)
CB: Smalling (85)
CAM: Rooney (83)
CDM:Schneiderlin (84)
CM:Harrera (83)
CDM/RB: Fosu-Mensah (76)
GK: Romero (79)
Other used reserves...
LM: Depay (82)
CDM: Carrick (78)
LB: Bothwick-Jackson (74)
CB: Jones (81)
RM: Lingard (80)

Current Playing on Legendary (played World Class for first few months until i got the hang of the new game) and sliders for Injury Frequency and severity are at 30 and 20. I am not a fan of seeing players I want to eagerly play tear an ACL and be out for a year, but i didn't want to completely take away the aspect of injury.

With that being said I am also looking for a team to begin my second Career with. I perfer to use mid/low table teams in big leagues and try to bring them to the top. Was looking into RB Leipzig from Bundesliga and West Borm from the Premier League but i got a while until i begin that Career so im open to suggestions!!
-Clutch